Sunday, March 24, 2013

TODAY, March 25 – As Long As I Live


As Long As I Live

At the church.
I can see the younger ones praise You, Lord…
Even some babies, crying or smiling, they are in Your House to praise Your Name.
And some older generations…
They’re still attending the church in their wheel chairs, with their shaking hands and feet…
They’re still praising Your Name too…

As long as I live, I want to stay true to You…
Let me be faithful to praise You…
Now until I grow old…
Until the end of my life. (-fon-)

I will praise you as long as I live,
    and in your name I will lift up my hands.
--- Psalm 63:4

Seumur Hidupku

Di gereja…
Aku bisa melihat banyak orang muda tengah memuji­-Mu, Tuhan…
Bahkan yang masih bayi pun, menagis ataukah tersenyum, mereka ada di rumah-Mu, memuji nama-Mu…
Dan sebagian generasi yang lebih berusia lanjut…
Mereka masih datang ke gereja di kursi roda mereka, dengan tangan dan kaki yang gemetar…
Mereka masih terus memuliakan nama-Mu…

Seumur hidupku, kuingin terus dekat pada-Mu…
Semoga aku bisa terus setia memuji-Mu…
Sekarang sampai memutih rambutku…
Sampai akhir hayatku. (-fon-)

Demikianlah aku mau memuji Engkau seumur hidupku  dan menaikkan tanganku  demi nama-Mu
--- Mazmur 63:4

No comments: