Sunday, March 31, 2013

TODAY, April 01 – There is None Like You


There is None Like You

There is none like You
No one can touch my heart like You do
I can search for all eternity long
And found there is none like You
(There is None Like You – the lyrics)

Yes, God, it’s so true…
I can never imagine my life without You…
Of course my life will go on…
But things will be different without You…
I found new strength in You…
And the growing joy in each day…
Even life isn’t going smooth, even in the midst of problems…

I learn to keep the faith…
And surrender for Your Plans in my life…
I entrust everything into Your Hands, Oh Lord…
There is none like You, Lord…
There is none like You.
(-fon-)

There is none like you, O Lord;
    you are great, and your name is great in might.
--- Jeremiah 10:6

Tiada S’perti Kau

TIADA S’PERTI KAU
YANG T’LAH MENJAMAH SEG’NAP HATIKU
TAK SEORANGPUN DI DALAM HIDUP INI
S’PERTI KAU TUHAN
(Lirik Tiada S’perti Kau)

Sungguh benar adanya…
Tidak dapat kubayangkan hidupku tanpa diri-Mu…
Mungkin ya, hidupku akan terus berjalan…
Akan tetapi tanpa-Mu pasti berbeda…
Dengan-Mu kurasakan kekuatan baru…
Sukacita yang terus tumbuh setiap harinya…
Meskipun hidup tak selalu lancar bahkan dirundung masalah…

Aku belajar untuk percaya dalam iman…
Dan berserah atas rancangan-Mu di hidupku…
Kupercayakan seluruhnya hanya dalam tangan-Mu…
Tiada s’perti Kau, Tuhan….
Tiada s’perti Kau…
(-fon-)

No comments: