Thursday, March 14, 2013

TODAY, March 15 – God of Peace


God of Peace

In the confusion of life, in the confusion of my feelings…
In my anxious heart…
Let me seek You, Oh Lord…
Because I realize that without You it’s going to be hard to get through this life…
I’m so easily shaken on things that happen in my life…
But, by drawing myself near You, I do believe…
You will give us the peaceful heart…
Facing all the problems with You in faith…
Full of hope for the future…
Even currently we’re experiencing uncertainties…
Because You are the God of peace. (-fon-)

For God is not a God of confusion but of peace
--- 1 Corinthians 14:33

Tuhan yang Penuh Damai Sejahtera

Di dalam kekacauan di hidupku, di dalam kekacauan perasaanku…
Di dalam keresahan hatiku…
Biarlah aku tetap mencari wajah-Mu…
Karena aku sadar, tanpa-Mu akan sulit kulalui hari-hari dengan penuh sukacita…
Begitu mudah aku tergoncang oleh hal-hal yang terjadi dalam hidup ini…
Namun, karena mendekat pada-Mu kupercaya…
Engkau akan selalu anugerahkan damai sejahtera…
Lalui setiap permasalahan bersama-Mu dalam iman
Penuh harapan akan masa depan…
Meski alami ketidakpastian…
Karena Engkaulah Tuhan yang penuh damai sejahtera… (-fon-)

 Sebab Allah tidak menghendaki kekacauan,  tetapi damai sejahtera
--- 1 Korintus 14:33

No comments: