Monday, May 13, 2013

TODAY, May 14 – Always Work Hard for the Lord


Always Work Hard for the Lord

I’ve been lack of sleep for the past 11 months.
Our second daughter at night time can not sleep well and sometimes cries.
At this moment, her condition is getting better, but sometimes it might come back.

It’s kind of hard for me to concentrate with my writing. Moreover this TODAY (Thought of the Day). Sometimes, I’m just so tired and it’s really hard for me to think about the idea on what to write on that day.

If I count on myself, I know it won’t be possible for me to do this.
But, I’ve already committed to give my best to the Lord in all condition of my life.
At least I’m still healthy and still able to write, so there’s no excuse for me to stop.

This verse today reminds me to work hard. Do not be lazy, work hard for the Lord. And serve Him with a heart that’s full of love for Him.

Whatever our profession or calling at this moment, let’s do our best with all our heart. Only for the Lord. (-fon-)

Do not be lazy but always work hard. Work for the Lord with a heart full of love for Him.
--- Romans 12:11

Selalu Bekerja Keras bagi Tuhan

Sudah sekitar 11 bulan ini, saya kurang tidur.
Anak kami yang kedua, jika malam, seringnya kurang nyenyak dan menangis. Saat ini kondisinya berangsur membaik, tetapi terkadang kembali rewel.
Sulit bagi saya untuk berkonsentrasi dengan tulisan. Apalagi renungan harian TODAY. Terkadang, saya begitu kelelahan dan sulit berpikir untuk ide tulisan hari itu.

Jika saya mengandalkan diri saya, tentunya saya takkan mampu.
Tetapi, saya berkomitmen terus memberikan yang terbaik bagi Tuhan, dalam segala kondisi saya.
Setidaknya saya masih sehat dan masih bisa menulis, jadi bagi saya tiada alasan untuk berhenti.

Ayat ini mengingatkan saya untuk bekerja keras. Tetap rajin bagi Tuhan. Dan terus melayani-Nya dengan hati yang penuh cinta kepada-Nya.

Apa pun pekerjaan dan panggilan Anda saat ini, mari kita bersama-sama terus memberikan yang terbaik sepenuh hati kita. Hanya bagi Dia. (-fon-)

Janganlah hendaknya kerajinanmu kendor, biarlah rohmu menyala-nyala  dan layanilah Tuhan
--- Roma 12:11

No comments: