Friday, May 31, 2013

TODAY, June 01 – Good Morning, Father

Good Morning, Father

Good morning, Father
Good morning, Jesus
Good morning, Holy Spirit

I thank You for Your blessings
One night has already passed

I praise You, I’m grateful to You
I honour Your Name
The Father, and the Son,
And the Holy Spirit, thank You.
(Good Morning, Father – A religious song)

This morning, I sang this song in my heart.
Non-stop. In the fullness of joy.
I’m really thankful, oh God, for every morning that You’ve given to me.
One day has already passed in Your Love.
I’m thankful for this breath, for the health, and for the strength
To move on this life with You.
Once again, from the deepest part of my heart. Thank You, Lord. (-fon-)

With all my heart
    I praise you, Lord.
    In the presence of angels
    I sing your praises.
--- Psalm 138:1

Selamat Pagi Bapa

Selamat pagi Bapa
Selamat pagi Yesus
Selamat pagi Roh Kudus

Ku bersyukur atas anugrah-Mu
Semalam t’lah berlalu

Ku memuji, ku bersyukur
Kumuliakan nama-Mu
Allah Bapa, Putra,
dan Roh Kudus t’rima kasih.
(Selamat Pagi, Bapa – Lagu Rohani)

Pagi ini, hati saya mendendangkan lagu ini.
Terus-menerus dalam kesukacitaan penuh.
Sungguh kusyukuri, ya Tuhan, setiap pagi yang Kauanugerahkan bagiku.
Sehari telah berlalu lagi dalam naungan kasih-Mu.
Bersyukur untuk nafas ini, untuk kesehatan dan kekuatan untuk melangkah
Dalam hidup ini bersama-Mu.
Sekali lagi, dari hati yang terdalam. Terima kasih, Tuhan. (-fon-)

Aku hendak bersyukur kepada-Mu dengan segenap hatiku, di hadapan para allah  aku akan bermazmur bagi-Mu.
--- Mazmur 138:1





No comments: