Monday, November 19, 2012

TODAY, November 20 – I Love You, Lord, My Strength


I Love You, Lord, My Strength

I love You, Lord, My Strength
For You’re my rock, my fortress and my deliverer.
You’re my shield, my salvation, my stronghold.
The best thing that I’ve experienced is when You came into my life.
You’ve made a difference beyond my thoughts.
That’s why I want to spend the rest of my life saying this:
“ Thank You, God. And I Love You, Lord, My Strength!”
(-fon-)

I love you, Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress  and my deliverer;
    my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
    my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
--- Psalm 18:1-2

Aku Mengasihi Engkau, ya Tuhan, Kekuatanku!

Aku mengasihi Engkau, ya Tuhan, kekuatanku!
Engkaulah bukit batuku, kubu pertahananku, dan penyelamatku.
Engkaulah perlindunganku, keselamatanku, dan kota bentengku!
Hal yang terbaik yang pernah kualami adalah saat Engkau hadir di hidupku.
Engkau membuat perbedaan melebihi apa yang pernah terpikirkan olehku.
Untuk itulah, aku hendak berucap demikian sepanjang hidupku:
“ Terima kasih, Tuhan. Dan aku mengasihi Engkau, ya Tuhan, kekuatanku!”
(-fon-)

"Aku mengasihi Engkau, ya TUHAN, kekuatanku! Ya TUHAN, bukit batuku, kubu pertahananku dan penyelamatku, Allahku, gunung batuku, tempat aku berlindung, perisaiku, tanduk keselamatanku, kota bentengku!
--- Mazmur 18:1-2

No comments: