Monday, June 29, 2009

TOTD, June 30

Great is Your Faithfulness

Tonight, in the middle of preparing my Thought of The Day (TOTD), I found that it’s really hard for me to concentrate. For the past 10 days until today, it’s been quite a hectic period of time for me, since my daughter always sleeps late, around 01.30- 02.00 am. Sometimes, I’m not in the mood of writing, but yet I need to write down something since this is my commitment for Him.

Then, I begin to think, if He’s moody, what will happen to our life? If let’s say He’s just like us-human being- one day we’re in the mood: we’re very happy and enthusiastic, while on the next day, we’re just so gloomy, sad, and not in the mood of doing anything, what will happen to us?
What will happen if we ask for His forgiveness and then He said, “ Sorry, I’m not in the mood to forgive you?”

I feel so blessed tonight that He’s a God of faithfulness. Great is His Faithfulness. He’s faithful no matter what. Our mood might bring us up and down, near or far away from Him, but His faithfulness are new every morning. Couldn’t thank Him enough! :)

They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
--- Lamentations 3:23

No comments: