Thursday, June 4, 2009

TOTD, June 05

Dealing with The Loss

It was a tragic end for Brazilian plastic surgeon Roberto Correa Chem, 66, and his family. Accompanied by his wife, Vera Chem, a psychologist, and their daughter, Leticia Chem, 36, a manager at telecommunication company Oi, the three had boarded Air France Flight 447 at Rio de Janeiro to fly to Paris. The family is missing after the plane went down over the Atlantic early this week with 228 passengers and crew on board. The Brazilians have spotted debris strewn along the ocean and have sent rescue ships to the area. (The Strait Times, 4th of June, 2009).

Again, life is unpredictable. What they thought would be a perfect holiday in Paris, became a mourning. The plane went down over the Atlantic. I feel sad and send my deepest condolence to all the people inside the plane and their families who must’ve felt a great loss.
All we need to do is just believe that Jesus has already prepared the place for them, for the ones that we loved but already left us. Jesus said, “ In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you.”
Just trust Him that He will take care of each of the victims and also each of our loved ones that has already passed away. (-fon-)

In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.You know the way to the place where I am going."
--- John 14:2-4

No comments: