Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TOTD, April 23

Peace

In this lots of arguments world, all of us is actually longing for peace. While so many misunderstandings and miscommunications along the journey in this life, we’re long for having a peaceful heart and mind.

And that peaceful heart only comes from God. Because He said in John 14:27, “ Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.” And whatever He gives will be different with what the world can offer. The peace in this world could come from money or relaxation massage in a spa. But will those things bring real peace inside of us?

Today, knowing that the true peace only comes from God Himself, let’s seek Him further and ask Him to grant us more peace to face this world with smile. (-fon-)

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
--- John 14:27

No comments: