Tuesday, April 1, 2008

TOTD, April 02

I'm God's Friend

In a new mall, when you can see and meet a lot of people, there's a possibility that you might feel lonely.
In the middle of a grand wedding party in 5 stars hotel, you might feel the loneliness as well.
Inside your bed room, when you're alone, the loneliness starts disturbing you.
In the crowd, you might experience the loneliness. While you're alone, it's easier to feel that way.
Well, loneliness is unavoidable. We might feel it in some parts of our life.

But, this verse from John 15, made me smile, because I got a privilege to be God's friend.
In order not to feel lonely, we know that we need to have a friend. And the friendship that's being offered by our God is a perfect one, because He's available for us 24/7/365.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Even our spouse, parents, children, or loved ones can't offer that kind of availability to attend our needs. But our God can do that!

Today, I'm so blessed and so happy to tell you that I'm God's friend. Thank God for that privilege. And pssst here's the good news… you're also His good friends.
We are all in a circle of friends. How wonderful! (-fon-)

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.
--- John 15:15

No comments: