Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TOTD, April 16

Open My Eyes, Lord

When I was at the church on Sunday, suddenly I was a bit distracted by a loud sound of a walking-stick. And when I turned around, I saw a blind man walking, trying to find a place to sit.
And then a man helped him to find a seat. And there he was, sitting few meters in front of me.

I saw his willingness to attend the mass at the church and I was moved. He didn’t feel that his blindness was a problem. He didn’t think that it prevented Him to get closer to God.
Amazing!

How about us? Maybe we can see perfectly through our vision. We’re not physically blind. But our attitude shows that sometimes our heart is blind. We fail to see the good things in others, ourselves, and God.

My prayer today: open my eyes, Lord, so that I can see through the eyes of Your love.
(-fon-)

Open my eyes that I may see
wonderful things in your law.
---Psalm 119:18

No comments: