Monday, April 7, 2008

TOTD, April 08

Crucified with Christ

It’s really nice if we could live this life the way we want it to be where we put all our hopes and great expectations, and they all come true.

But in reality, so many times we have to accept things as they are. We can’t change anything. And nothing can be done except accepting them. And the acceptance itself requires a lot of work. Sometimes it makes us physically and emotionally exhausted because we’re struggling hard to accept them.

I have been through that and I know that each day of my life will be a battle of struggles. But I also know that at the very time I accept Jesus Christ as my Savior, I have been crucified with Him and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me (Galatians 2:20).

Now, let’s try to be more patient each day, realizing the fact that Christ lives in us. We have been crucified with Him. And that unity is a sweet one. Imagine: Christ and you? Wow, that’s terrific! (-fon-)

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
--- Galatians 2:20

No comments: