Monday, May 26, 2008

TOTD, May 27

Lead Me in the Way Everlasting

Like what's written in Psalm, we need to ask God over and over again to search us and know our hearts.
Our hearts are sometimes full of anxieties. Every time we see the oil price hits a new high, we get worried. Every time the price of the rice is increasing, we're also worried. Every time we hear a disaster happens in one part of this world, we're also have this fear inside of us.

And most importantly, we need to as Him whether there's a wicked way in us. We need to stay in a sincere way, in an honest way, but sometimes as we're only human, we might have the tendency to be wicked. That's why we need God to search our heart and not letting the wicked way take control of our heart.
And finally, we pray: Lead me in the way everlasting, oh God. Because we're so sure that only His way is the best way in this life and also in eternity.
Amen.

Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me,
And lead me in the way everlasting.
--- Psalm 139:23-24

No comments: