Thursday, May 1, 2008

TOTD, May 02

Love One Another

In my mind, I want to live in harmony with every one, I don’t intend to have any enemies along my life. But unfortunately, it’s not easy to do so.
In every day of my life I have to face people who dislike me or people that I don’t quite get along with. I can’t do much about that-about like and dislike- but it happens quite often in my life.

Today’s word of God reminds me once more to love one another. It’s easy to love the persons who are nice to us, such as our special boyfriend/girlfriend, spouse, children or best friends.
But how about the difficult people? And what if those difficult people are the members of our family? You dislike them but yet you have to live with them in each day of your life.

Still, God’s word stays the same: Love One Another. By doing that God lives in us and his love is made complete in us (1 John 4: 11-12).
We can only make it with the love of God. With God’s love, it will enable us to love the difficult people in our life.
So, love one another. Try to do it in each day of our life. (-fon-)

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
--- 1 John 4:11-12

No comments: