Sunday, May 4, 2008

TOTD, May 04

God Will Hear, Forgive, and Heal

Today, as I read the verse from 2 Chronicles below, I found that God is really good.
Once more, He has shown me how great His love is.
He said, if we’d like to humble ourselves and pray and seek His face and turn from our wicked ways, then He will hear from heaven and will forgive our sin and will heal our land.

Yes, all of us has done something wicked in our life. We also have a lot of sins along the way. But God is willing-or actually He’s more than willing- to forgive us for all the things we’ve done.
And that’s not enough! He will give us mercy and heal us. He will heal our family, our church, our nations, and our world.

In this time of uncertainties, it’s always a soothing thing when we hear about God’s goodness. And it’s good to affirm our faith today by remembering that He will hear our prayer, will forgive us as soon as we repent and heal us.
Thank God. (-fon-)


if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
--- 2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments: