Saturday, March 29, 2008

TOTD, Mar 30

God So Loved the World

Today, you might wake up in a rush.
Everything in your life lately seemed to be in a mess. Nothing goes right. Everything seems so wrong. And then you wondered, does God really love me?
We tend to ask this question whenever we feel bad or whenever things go wrong in our life, but whenever we’re happy and successful, do we really realize that it’s also from God? God is good, no matter what.

And if we’ve ever had any doubt about Him, about how good He is to us, here I’ll show you.
Just look at John 3:16, He loved this world so much that He gave His only Son.

Today, I might not be in a perfect condition according to my expectation, but really I want to try to be thankful for what I’ve been given by Him. Because I know the greatest gift of all is Jesus Christ Himself that God sent to this world. Jesus Christ Himself that God sent to us. He is our true friend as well as our Savior. There’s none like Him.

So, have you been wondering again about how deep God’s love is? We can’t measure the depth, the height, or even the width of His Love. Just simply because He is God and He loves us sooooo much! (-fon-)

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
--- John 3:16

No comments: