Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TOTD, Mar 05

Be Strong and Courageous

When I first moved to Singapore in a not-so-healthy pregnant condition and becoming a full time house wife, I found it's not easy to cope.
So many changes, so many adaptations that I should make. And more adaptations came when my baby was born.
Those times were not easy. Even though it had its own joy and of course, sorrow.
But God's words remind me to be strong and courageous. In whatever condition that I'm facing.
He asked me not to be either terrified or discouraged, because the Lord is with me.

What's your struggle today? Do you find it hard to cope? Do you find that you have to fight the changes all by yourself?
Our Lord is always with us. He will never leave us. Be strong and courageous because He is with us forever. (-fon-)

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
---Joshua 1:9

No comments: