Saturday, March 22, 2008

TOTD, Mar 23

Obeying The Lord

Jesus at Gethsemane prayed and experienced a deep sadness in His heart. But what really impressed me is His faithfulness to obey the Lord.
He did know what will happen next, but yet His faithfulness excel all things.

If we're in the middle of some routines that we hate. If we're in the middle of something that we don't like but need to face it everyday. No choice, as God's children, we need to obey the Lord.
Like what Jesus has shown us in His Gethsemane experience, let's pray to the Lord, " O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will."

Happy Easter! May this Easter bring new obedience to the Lord in our life. His Will and Plan be done! (-fon-)


He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.”
---Matthew 26:39

No comments: