Sunday, March 16, 2008

TOTD, Mar 17

Our Lord, The Healer

No one likes to be hurt. And no one has ever wanted to be rejected. No one has ever dreamed of experiencing the wound, the bruises of heart.
But the reality is undeniable.
We can't escape from the wound, we are not free from the hurt.
We will have some bad memories that left the bitterness inside of us. But, here is the good news, we have a healer. A true Healer. He is our God, Jesus Christ.
No matter how painful the experience was, He's there to help us.
He will set us free. The most important thing is to let Him take over and we surrender our life to Him. Trust that all things will bring nothing but goodness in our life.

Today, I bring my wounded past to our God. Trusting Him once more, like what He said, " I am the Lord, who healeth thee."
And I will give a full trust on my future to Him. Knowing that I will have some painful moments in my future as well because it's unavoidable, but at the same time, I also believe that He can heal me, no matter how deep the hurt is going to be.
Yes, He's the Lord who heals me. And I'm sure, He'll heal each of us if we seek Him more. (-fon-)

...for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
---Exodus 15:26

No comments: