Monday, March 3, 2008

TOTD, Mar 04

God's Thoughts

Have you ever planned your life so perfectly and you thought that nothing's gonna change that?
I was once doing that.
Only to find that my perfect plan means nothing compared to what God has prepared for me.
I only see what I can see. But God can cater for my needs, which in the first place, I didn't realize those needs at all.

God's thoughts and ways are exceedingly far above what we could ever think.
So, without a doubt, let's start surrendering ourselves today to the Lord and be sure of His wonderful thoughts, ways, and plans for us.
He knows the best for us. (-fon-)

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”
-- Isaiah 55:8-9

No comments: