Thursday, March 27, 2008

TOTD, Mar 28

Everything Happens For A Reason

Well, I’ve always loved the sentence above. And while at the moment, I’m reading The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari (A Fable about Fulfilling Your Dreams and Reaching Your Destiny) by Robin S. Sharma, those words pop up again.
To keep it short, Julian Mantle is a successful lawyer. He got a heart attack and decided to go to India for a spiritual journey there, and then he got this advice from Yogi Krishnan:
“I too have walked this path, my friend. I too have felt the pain you have felt. Yet I have learned that everything happens for a reason. Every event has a purpose, every set back its lesson. I have realized that failure, whether of the personal, professional, or even spiritual kind, is essential to personal expansion. It brings inner growth and a whole host of psychic rewards. Never regret your past. Rather, embrace it as the teacher that it is.”

So, maybe right now you’re questioning, why this whole thing is happening to your life? The really good answer is that everything happens for a reason. And that reason is in His perfect plan for us. There’s no such coincidence in our life. God has already planned everything according to His Will.
No need to doubt anything anymore. Just believe that God has planned nothing but the best for us. (-fon-)

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
--- Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: