Monday, February 20, 2012

TOTD, February 21 – You Are with Me

You Are With Me

Life is colourful, o Lord…

Sometimes, it will turn to grey or black.

While at other times, it will be a sunny-yellow day

Or pink or green moments…

But…

Even though I walk to the darkest valley…

It’s always good to know that You’re with me

To be there for me

To comfort me

I thank You, Lord just simply because

You are with me. Faithfully. (-fon-)

Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

--- Psalm 23:4

Engkau Besertaku

Hidup itu penuh warna, Oh Tuhan…

Terkadang, dia akan menjadi kelabu atau kehitaman.

Sedangkan kali lainnya, dia adalah hari yang kuning cerah bak mentari

Masa-masa merah jambu atau kehijauan…

Tetapi…

Walaupun aku berjalan dalam lembah kekelaman

Adalah sesuatu yang melegakan ketika kutahu Engkau besertaku

Ada bagiku

Menghiburku

Aku berterima kasih, Tuhan hanya karena

Kau selalu setia temaniku…(-fon-)

Sekalipun aku berjalan dalam lembah kekelaman, aku tidak takut bahaya, sebab Engkau besertaku; gada-Mu dan tongkat-Mu, itulah yang menghibur aku.

--- Mazmur 23:4

No comments: