Friday, September 7, 2012

TODAY, September 07 – May His Power Rest on Us


May His Power Rest  On Us

In my weaknesses, I come to You
I know that You're the source of all power
I surrender my weaknesses to You, Lord
Because by clinging to You only, I'll found the strength to go on.

May Your Power rest on us, Jesus.
Now and forever. (-fon-)

But He said to me,"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
--- 2 Corinthians 12:9
                                                 
Kuasa Kristus Menaungi Kita

Dalam kelemahanku, aku datang kepada-Mu
Aku tahu, Engkaulah sumber kekuatan
Kupersembahkan seluruh kelemahanku kepada-Mu, Tuhan.
Karena dengan mendekat kepada-Mu, akan kutemukan kekuatan untuk melangkah.

Semoga kuasa Kristus menaungi kita.
Sekarang dan selamanya. (-fon-)

Tetapi jawab Tuhan kepadaku: "Cukuplah kasih karunia-Ku bagimu, sebab justru dalam kelemahanlah kuasa-Ku menjadi sempurna." Sebab itu terlebih suka aku bermegah atas kelemahanku, supaya kuasa Kristus turun menaungi aku. 
--- 2 Korintus 12:9


No comments: