Monday, January 14, 2008

TOTD, Jan 15

Thank You, Lord!

When I prayed through an on-line website: http://www.sacredspace.ie, I found a very interesting prayer and here it is:

Sometimes I wonder what I might say if I were to meet you in person Lord. I think I might say "Thank You Lord" for always being there for me. I know with certainty there were times when you carried me, Lord, when it was through your strength I got through the dark times in my life.

Then, it made me wondered... How many times God has helped us and carried us especially in the darkest time of our life? He has helped us over and over again.
A Big THANK YOU should go to Him, because He is faithful and kind.
We might not realize how wonderful our God is, but let me remind all of us once again, He's faithful, marvelous, and full of love.

So, what would you say if we meet Him in person? I think THANK YOU would be the most suitable words for Him. (-fon-)

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
--- 1 Chronicles 16:34

No comments: