Thursday, January 3, 2008

TOTD, Jan 04

Trusting God

Whenever I have an MRT ride in Singapore, I've never seen the man who operates it. What I do is just take a seat and get in to it. And the rest: I'm just enjoying my journey within it.
It's so simple. I just trust the person who operates it without knowing him.

What about this life? We sometimes trust other things so easily, but when it comes to trust God, do you find it hard?
Well, we shouldn't feel that way! Because if we can trust the person that we hardly knew, why can't we trust God who's our Father?

We should trust God more than anything or anyone else. Because if we put our hope in God and we're trusting Him, He will never disappoint us. (-fon-)

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
--- Psalm 28:7

No comments: