Monday, May 28, 2007

TOTD, May 28

Weakness Is Power

Our weaknesses are a greater problem for us than for God. When we are weak in a certain area, we do not have to hate or reject ourselves because of it. Like the apostle Paul, we have the great privilege of admitting our weaknesses and asking the Holy Spirit to control them.

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
--- 2 Corinthians 12:9


My own reflection on this Thought:
* Even the strongest human being has his own weaknesses. That's the truth.
If you admire someone so strongly, like a big fan of that person, just remember he's only human and he has his own infirmities.
To realize our own weaknesses, doesn't mean we need to feel frustrated about it. The most important thing is that God's power will be shown in us through our infirmities. Isn't that great??
In our weaknesses, we know that we can't do anything without Him... He's the true source of our strength! (-fon-)

No comments: