Tuesday, May 15, 2007

TOTD, May 15

God Is All-Knowing

We serve the All-knowing God Who keeps an eye on us all the time. God is never surprised. He knows everything before it happens.

[Earnestly] remember the former things, [which I did] of old; for I am God, and there is no one else; I am God, and there is none like Me, Declaring the end and the results from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure and purpose.
--- Isaiah 46:9,10


My own reflection on this Thought:
* God knows everything. Every single detail of our life is already planned in His Hands. No need to be afraid, because He only gives the best for us. He'll never gives us the second best. The one that matters: can we believe
that His Plan is the best for us? (-fon-)

No comments: