Tuesday, May 8, 2007

TOTD, May 09

You Have Value and Worth

Accepting your value and worth by faith through Christ will keep you from being insecure and unable to trust those who want to love you.

And they shall be Mine, says the Lord of hosts, in that day when I publicly recognize and openly declare them to be My jewels (My special possession, My peculiar treasure). And I will spare them, as a man spares his own son who serves him.
--- Malachi 3:17

For though the mountains should depart and the bills be shaken or removed, yet My love and kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant of peace and completeness be removed, says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.
--- Isaiah 54:10


My own reflection on this Thought:
* You are worthy! If you haven't realized how worthy you are, you should have do it now...
Despite all the sins you've done and all the weaknesses that you can't get away from, you're still valuable and worthy, especially in God's eyes.
The disability to realize your worth will lead you to a resentful life and bitterness. Enjoy God's love today so you can feel you're worthy, then you'll receive love without any suspicion or negativity... (-fon-)

No comments: