Sunday, July 13, 2014

TODAY, July 12-13: Psalm 63:1,3

July 12

My Soul Thirsts for You

I've tried to search for something...
Something that's so true...
But, it's really difficult to find one in this world...
Until eventually, I found You...
My soul thirsts for You...
And my heart couldn't stop searching...
until I find that peace in You.
(-fon-)

O God, you are my God;
    I earnestly search for you.
My soul thirsts for you;
    my whole body longs for you
in this parched and weary land
    where there is no water.

--- Psalm 63:1

Jiwaku Merindukan Engkau

Pernah kumencari...
Sesuatu yang hakiki...
Namun, begitu sulit menemukannya di dunia ini...
Sampai akhirnya, aku menemukan-Mu...
Jiwaku sugguh merindukan Engkau, Tuhan...
Dan hatiku takkan berhenti mencari...
Sampai menemukan kedamaian itu di dalam-Mu.
(-fon-)

 Ya Allah, Engkaulah Allahku, kucari dan kurindukan Engkau. Seperti tanah tandus haus akan air, begitulah aku haus akan Dikau.
--- Mazmur 63:1

July 13

Your Love Means More than Life to Me

Your Love means more than life to me.
Maybe, it's difficult for them to understand...
But, for us who has experienced His love inside our heart...
It's not hard to tell..
That it's Your love that makes a difference...
Your love means more than life to me.
And I'm thankful.
(-fon-)

Your love means more
than life to me,
    and I praise you.

--- Psalm 63:3

Kasih-Mu Lebih Berharga dari Hidup

Kasih-Mu lebih berharga dari hidup.
Mungkin, sulit bagi orang lain untuk mengerti....
Tetapi, bagi kita yang sudah mengalami kasih-Nya di dalam hati kita...

Tidak sulit untuk mengetahuinya...
Bahwa kasih-Mu membuat perbedaan...
Kasih-Mu lebih berharga dari hidup...
Dan aku bersyukur.
(-fon-)

Kasih-Mu lebih berharga dari hidup, sebab itu aku memuji Engkau.
--- Mazmur 63:3

No comments: