Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TOTD, November 16 – On the Wings of Your Love

On the Wings of Your Love

Here I am, God

Trying to fly with my little wings

Sometimes I scared and worried,

But somehow I know that Your Love is going to see me through

Flying in this life with You, Lord

I found new strength in Your Love

And how awesome it is

To fly in every day of my life

On the wings of Your Love. (-fon-)

How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.

--- Psalm 36:7

Dalam Naungan Sayap Kasih-Mu

Di sini aku, Tuhan…

Berusaha terbang dengan sayap-sayap mungilku

Terkadang kurasa takut dan kuatir

Tetapi kutahu, kasih-Mu akan memampukan aku melewati semua itu

Terbang dalam hidup ini dengan-Mu, Ya Bapa

Kutemukan kekuatan baru dalam cinta-Mu

Dan betapa menakjubkan bagiku

Terbang setiap hari di hidupku

Dalam naungan sayap kasih-Mu. (-fon-)

Betapa berharganya kasih setia-Mu, ya Allah! Anak-anak manusia berlindung dalam naungan sayap-Mu.

--- Mazmur 36:7

No comments: