Friday, October 14, 2011

TOTD, October 16- Facing Fear with God

Facing Fears with God

Again, from Bo Sanchez inspiring blog, I found these sentences are so true and inspirational:

Read carefully: Your fears can either be a Wall and a Way. For many people, fear is a Wall. When they smell fear, they run away. They give up their dreams.

For some people, fear is a Way. It’s a door to a whole new world of abundance and blessing. When they smell fear, they know that abundance is near. All they need to do is walk through the door of their fear. (Bo Sanchez)

With God in our life, hope that we can face fear as a way, not as a wall which blocks our dreams. Instead, it’s a way to reach our dreams. We need to walk through the door of fear with God’s guidance. In Him all things are possible.

(-fon-)

I sought the LORD, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.

--- Psalm 34:4

No comments: