Friday, December 4, 2009

TOTD, November 27-30

TOTD, November 27

How Long, God?

Maybe this question ever popped up on your mind.

How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and every day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?

--- Psalm 13:2

I’d like to discuss the first part only. How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and everyday have sorrow in my heart?

Yes, we tend to wrestle and play inside our mind. Within our thoughts. And that often make us feel sad. Sorrow in our heart. But, as long as we surrender our thought to the Lord, I’m sure, He will show us how to handle them. And hopefully joyful thoughts will change the sadness. Amen. (-fon-)

TOTD, November 28

You Alone Are the Lord

Only God is the Lord. There’s no other. There’s none like Him. The heavens, the star, the earth, the moon, the sun, the air, the cloud, the rain, the tree, all things He made. And let all things praise Him and worship Him. (-fon-)

You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.

--- Nehemiah 9:6

TOTD, November 29

Amazed

There’s time when we feel amazed like these men on the Bible. “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and waves of life obey him!” Yes, He’s Jesus. And even the storm of life will obey Him. Nothing is too big or too powerful for Him. Let’s not be afraid because if He’s with us, nothing is impossible. (-fon-)

The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

--- Matthew 8:27

TOTD, November 30

The Lord Watches Over the Righteous

Be righteous, because He watches the righteous ones. (-fon-)

For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked will perish.

--- Psalm 1:6


No comments: