Friday, December 25, 2009

TOTD, December 24-25

By Faith

If I were Abraham, I might get confused of the Lord’s message. Should I go or shouldn’t I? Because I don’t know where I’m going and moreover I don’t know what will happen there. But, with his faith, Abraham just follow God’s instruction. Because He has faith. Because He believes in God.

Learning from that, I might say that we need to put more faith in God. And keep on believing that His plans won’t harm us. On the contrary, His plans will be the best for us. Amen. (-fon-)

By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.

--- Hebrews 11:8

Jesus Was Born Today

It’s Christmas day. Far from what the world offered this very day, Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas cakes-gifts-sale, etc. We need to remember that the message of His Birth is still the same. God so loved the world, so He gave His only son. A son is given to us and He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Merry Christmas, Happy birthday Jesus!

(-fon-)

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

--- Isaiah 9:6

No comments: