Sunday, December 27, 2009

TOTD, December 26-28

Bless the Lord, O My Soul

I just remembered one of the songs of the Taize Mass that I’ve heard few years back then in Jakarta but popped up in my mind on this very day, while I’m writing this Thought of the Day.

When our soul is tired, weary, seems like losing hope, it’s really hard to bless the Lord. But that’s the way we should do, that’s the right thing to do.

In the darkest valley of our life, keep remembering His goodness. In the bad days of our problems, keep bless His Holy name.

Bless the Lord, O My Soul!(-fon-)

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

--- Psalm 103:1-2

He is the Rock

Just reminds us that He’s faithful and perfect. He’s the Rock. Here’s the verse from the book of Deuteronomy:

He is the Rock, his works are perfect,
and all his ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is he.

--- Deuteronomy 32:4

When you feel the road is bumpy, never forget that He is the Rock that you can rely on. Whenever you feel that you’re lack of faith, ask Him to fill your heart with new faith, because He’s faithful God who does no wrong. (-fon-)

The Spirit Reveals

The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. And the Spirit will reveal many things for us. Because God has revealed it through the Spirit. Let’s pray for the spirit reveal more things in our life, so that this verse will come true. Amen. (-fon-)

However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him"— but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.

--- 1 Corinthians 2:9-10

No comments: