Friday, December 4, 2009

TOTD, December 01-03

TOTD, December 01

Out of Darkness and Gloom

If you feel distress, then find the Lord in your trouble, just be sure that He will bring you out of darkness and deepest gloom. He will never fail to do it. (-fon-)

Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble,
and he saved them from their distress.

He brought them out of darkness and the deepest gloom
and broke away their chains.

Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love
and his wonderful deeds for men

--- Psalm 107:13-15

TOTD, December 02

Precious Blood of Christ

We’re redeemed by the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. And not by perishable things such as silver or gold. Just treasure our life with all our heart, do everything best that we could, and let it be a wonderful praise of His love. (-fon-)

For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your forefathers, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.

--- 1 Peter 1:18-19

TOTD, December 03

My Redeemer Lives

Job has shown me the faith. He trust the Lord with all his heart. He knows that in the end, He will stand upon the earth. Even his skin has been destroyed, yet in his flesh, he will see God. Let’s learn to be like Job. Let’s learn that our Redeemer lives! (-fon-)

I know that my Redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand upon the earth.

And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;

I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

--- Job 19:25-27

No comments: