Monday, January 27, 2014

TODAY, January 28: My Heart Trusts in Him

My Heart Trusts in Him

I think it's really crucial to keep on believing You...
Even the storm of life comes and hit me...
I still want to seek Your face...
Seek protection only from You...
You're my shield.
(-fon-)

The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him.
--- Psalm 28:7

Hatiku Percaya

Sungguh kurasa begitu penting, untuk terus percaya kepada-Mu...
Walau badai kehidupan datang dan menghempasku...
Aku ingin terus mencari wajah-Mu...
Berlindung hanya kepada-Mu...
Engkaulah perisaiku...
(-fon-)

TUHAN pelindung dan pembelaku, aku percaya kepada-Nya. Ia menolong dan menggirangkan hatiku, aku memuji Dia dengan lagu syukur.
--- Mazmur 28:7

No comments: