Tuesday, July 9, 2013

TODAY, July 09 – A Cup Of Love

A Cup Of Love

A cup of love that I have…
Comes from The Source of Love Himself…
From Him, I got the strength to give…
Even it seems meaningless…
I do believe…
No matter how tiny the act of love that comes from the heart…
Will give a new meaning…

Hmmm…
Maybe I don't have the sea of love.
What I have is only a little cup of love.
Small, but if I spread it to the people surround me,
hopefully it will brighten up their days:)
(-fon-)

You obeyed the truth, and your souls were made pure. Now you sincerely love each other. But you must keep on loving with all your heart.
--- 1 Peter 1:22

Semangkuk Cinta

Semangkuk cinta yang kumiliki
Berasal dari Sang Kasih Sejati…
Dari Dialah ada kekuatan untuk memberi…
Walau seolah tak berarti…
Kupercayai…
Bahwa sekecil apa pun tindakan kasih dari hati…
Akan memberi arti…

Hmmm…
Mungkin aku tak punya kasih seluas lautan...
Yang kumiliki adalah semangkuk kecil kasih (baca: cinta).
Kecil, namun jika aku membagikannya kepada orang-orang di sekitarku, semoga itu mencerahkan hari-hari mereka:) (-fon-)

Karena kamu telah menyucikan  dirimu oleh ketaatan  kepada kebenaran, sehingga kamu dapat mengamalkan kasih persaudaraan yang tulus ikhlas, hendaklah kamu bersungguh-sungguh  saling mengasihi dengan segenap hatimu .

--- 1 Petrus 1:22

No comments: