Wednesday, August 1, 2007

TOTD, July 31

God Is in Control

God really does know what He is doing. He really is in control. You can relax and know that even if you do not know what your are going to do, you do know the One Who does know.

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, " plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
--- Jeremiah 29:11


My own reflection on this Thought:
* If you're in a distracted condition, don't know what to do, don't know where to go, don't even know what the future would be...
Trust me, you're not the only one who's been through this.
I've been and sometimes still in that condition. You are not alone.
Today's word of God is such a relieving and soothing one. To know that even we don't know anything about our future, but we have our God who knows everything.
He even has planned those things before we're born into this world.
All we need to do is just trust Him... (-fon-)

No comments: