Wednesday, August 1, 2007

TOTD, August 01

Know the LORD

If you read the Word and spend time with the Lord every day, then you will progressively get to know Him. If you know Him, you also know the Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent God --- the One Who is all powerful, all knowing, and everywhere all the time.

When you really know Him, you can be calm and let Him do what only He can do --- bless you and carry out His good plan for your life.

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.
--- Isaiah 46:9,10


My own reflection on this Thought:
* God only wants the best in our life, He will never leave us. By spending more time with Him in our prayers, we will build a relationship with Him.
By doing so, we will get to know Him better and that's when we build our faith and trust more and more to HIM.
Trust Him with all our hearts, starting today! (-fon-)

No comments: