Sunday, August 19, 2007

TOTD, August 16

Bigger Problem, Bigger Grace

You and I don't have a problem that is too big for the grace of God. If our problem gets bigger, God's grace gets bigger.

Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound.
--- Romans 5:20


My own reflection on this Thought:
* Isn't that really so? You might ask that question after reading today's thought.
Yes, it is.
Even though it's hard for us to see, but actually it's true that God's grace would bigger if we're facing bigger problems.
We can't see the result now, but we need to see it gradually.
Yes, I ask myself to endure when bigger problems come, because I know that God's grace is enough to see me through.
Not easy but again, worth to try... (-fon-)

No comments: