Wednesday, July 25, 2007

TOTD, July 26

Depend on God

Grace is God's enablement coming to us to help us do what we could not do without Him. God leaves us in a position where we must depend on Him and Him alone.

But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me.
--- 1 Corinthians 15:10


My own reflection on this Thought:
* When everything's easy: you got enough money, your position in the office is safe, your family is healthy, your relationship with your spouse is terrific, you might feel that you don't need God's grace. Because everything's perfect with just keeping everything as it is.
But, what if things go wrong? Totally wrong??
You feel that you can't go on.
Everything you have ever had was disappear just like that, like being grabbed by force from you.
That's usually the time when you think, you can't never make it without God.
Well, as Christian, even though in our victory or glory, we need to know that we could never make it without His Grace.
Don't wait the condition to get worse until you realize God's grace!(-fon-)

No comments: