Tuesday, July 24, 2007

TOTD, July 16

Nobody's Perfect

One of the things that causes problems in relationships is the unrealistic expectation of perfection. In dealing with people, you must remember that it is impossible for them to behave perfectly. It is impossible for people, no matter how wonderful they are, to never make mistakes or say the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Not that I have now attained [this ideal], or have already been made perfect, but I press on to lay hold of (grasp) and make my own, that for which Christ Jesus (the Messiah) has laid hold of me and made me His own.
--- Philippians 3:12


My own reflection on this Thought:
* Today's TOTD made me realize once again that NO ONE is perfect.
We might put our hope so high to one person that we thought as our favorite figure. We might become a big fan of one person. But still, that person is only human.
What we can do is just being realistic and ask God to give us a merciful heart to forgive others to for their mistakes. (-fon-)

No comments: