Sunday, July 15, 2007

TOTD, July 13-15

Keep Running

God will take us and change us into something more than we could ever have dreamed --- if we will refuse to give up and just keep running the race that is set before us.

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us.
--- Hebrews 12:1


My own reflection on this Thought:
* Change is a process in this life. We could never avoid it.
But as a Christian, our change would be perfect if it's a change in God.
In God, we'll be brought from one change to another. He has planned everything perfectly.
We're forever change in God... (-fon-)


Ask, and You Shall Receive

Ask God for what you want and desire, and trust Him to bring it His way when the time is right.

The LORD is near to all who call upon Him.,
To all who call upon Him in truth.
He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him;
He also will hear their cry and save them.
--- Psalm 145:18,19


My own reflection on this Thought:
* "He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him."
God will fulfill our desire only if we're fear Him. Don't hope too much if we've been acting recklessly and irresponsibly all these time.
Change our attitude with an obedience to God, He will fulfill our desire in His time.(-fon-)


God Sees Our Possibilities

It is so wonderful and comforting to know that when everyone else, including us, only sees our faults, God still sees our possibilities.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand.
When I awake, I am still with you.
--- Psalm 139: 14-18


My own reflection on this Thought:
* God is merciful. Even we haven't forgiven ourselves, He has already done it.
All we can do is just accept His mercy and be thankful that He's still see our possibilities and He'll never give up on us.
So, don't give up on yourself! (-fon-)

No comments: