Tuesday, July 10, 2007

TOTD, July 11

Safe in the Potter's Hands

Preparation is a process that takes time. While God is preparing us to fulfill His purpose for our lives, His anointing is being released in us in perfectly timed capsules. The anointing is the Holy Spirit enabling us to do what God has called us to do.

During this time of preparation, the Holy Spirit teaches, corrects, sanctifies, helps, and strengthens us. He molds and fashions us into people He can use to minister to and bless the lives of others.

So I went down to the potter's house, and I saw him working at the wheel.
But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him.
Then the word of the LORD came to me:
" O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does?"
declares the LORD. " Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand..."
--- Jeremiah 18:3-6


My own reflection on this Thought:
* "Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand..."
These words are so true!
The process of being an awesome God's pottery needs all the shaping process which might be painful. But as the result we'll grow more mature in Him.
Don't let the painful process hurt us. But if we see from a different perspective, it might help us to become a better us in Him. (-fon-)

No comments: