Wednesday, July 25, 2007

TOTD, July 19

His Grace Is Sufficient

God never leads us where He cannot keep us. His grace is always sufficient for us--- in any and every circumstance.

But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully], for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!
--- 2 Corinthians 12:9


My own reflection on this Thought:
* Today's thought is really for me.
Quite some time ago I kept wondering why God must move me here, outside Indonesia --- far from family and friends, with all the adjustments needed while I was pregnant.
Really... it wasn't an easy thing!

But today's thought reminds me that He will never lead us where He can not keep us. So, He will be there for me and His grace is always enough for me.
So, what's your trouble today? What struggle that you're facing today?
Just remember that His grace will always sufficient for you and for me. (-fon-)

No comments: