Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TODAY, February 26-27: Psalm 119:33,37

Following You Till The End

Teach me to be faithful, Oh Lord...
Let You guide me to follow You at all times...
Teach me the way of Your decrees...
So that, I do hope that I'll be faithful to follow You till the end.
(-fon-)

Teach me, Lord, the way of your decrees,
    that I may follow it to the end.
--- Psalm 119:33

Mengikuti-Mu Sampai Akhir

Ajarku setia, Tuhan...
Biarlah Kautuntun aku untuk mengikuti-Mu sepanjang waktu...
Ajari aku ketetapan-Mu...
Sehingga, semoga aku tetap setia mengikuti-Mu sampai akhir nanti...
(-fon-)

TUHAN, ajarilah aku arti ketetapan-ketetapan-Mu, supaya aku mengikutinya sampai akhir.
--- Mazmur 119:33


Turn My Eyes Away from Worthless Things

Turn my eyes away from worthless things...
May I be able to concentrate on You...
Let my eyes stay focus on You...
Preserve my life according to your word.
(-fon-)

Turn my eyes away from worthless things;
    preserve my life according to your word

--- Psalm 119:37

Lalukanlah Mataku Dari Hal-Hal yang Tak Bernilai

Lalukanlah mataku dari hal-hal yang tak bernilai...
Semoga aku tetap bisa fokus pada-Mu...
Biarkan mataku tertuju pada-Mu...
Hidupkanlah aku dengan jalan-jalan yang Kautunjukkan...
(-fon-)

Lalukanlah mataku dari pada melihat hal yang hampa, hidupkanlah  aku dengan jalan-jalan yang Kautunjukkan!
--- Mazmur 119:37




No comments: