Monday, February 24, 2014

TODAY, February 25 - My Place of Safety

My Place of Safety

God is my place of safety.
Especially in times when I feel so weak and helpless...
God is my refuge, my help.
He's Our God...
Where I surrender all of my feelings...
To Him, I trust.
(-fon-)

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
    will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
    he is my God, and I trust him.

--- Psalm 91:1-2

Kubu Pertahananku

Tuhanlah kubu pertahananku.
Terutama di saat kumerasa begitu lemah dan berdaya...
Tuhanlah perlindunganku, penolongku.
Dialah Allah kita...
Tempat kuserahkan seluruh rasa...
Kepada-Nya kupercaya.
(-fon-)

Orang yang duduk dalam lindungan  Yang Mahatinggi  dan bermalam dalam naungan  Yang Mahakuasa 91:2 akan berkata kepada TUHAN: "Tempat perlindunganku   dan kubu pertahananku, Allahku, yang kupercayai."
--- Mazmur 91:1-2

No comments: