Wednesday, February 12, 2014

TODAY, February 12-13 : The Lord, My Shield

February 12

The Lord God is Our Sun and Our Shield

You're our sun and our shield.
You give us grace and glory.
Greatest gratefulness from the bottom of our hearts.
Thank You, Lord.
(-fon-)

For the Lord God is our sun and our shield.
    He gives us grace and glory.
The Lord will withhold no good thing
    from those who do what is right.

--- Psalm 84:11

Allah adalah Matahari dan Perisai Kami

Engkaulah matahari dan perisai kami.
Engkau memberikan kasih dan kemuliaan-Mu kepada kami.
Puji syukur dari lubuk hati yang terdalam.
Terima kasih Tuhan.
(-fon-)

Sebab TUHAN Allah adalah matahari  dan perisai; kasih dan kemuliaan Ia berikan; Ia tidak menahan kebaikan  dari orang yang hidup tidak bercela.
--- Mazmur 84:11

February 13

My Shield is God Most High

My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart.
My prayer, dear God...
Hope that my heart would focus on you...
Keeping it away from the desires to follow the world...
Let me stay faithful to You...
You're my shield, oh Lord...
(-fon-)

My shield is God Most High,
    who saves the upright in heart.

--- Psalm 7:10

Perisaiku Adalah Allah

Perisaiku adalah Allah, yang menyelamatkan orang-orang yang tulus hati.
Doaku, Tuhan...
Semoga hatiku tetap tertuju pada-Mu...
Jauhkanlah dari keinginan untuk ikut dunia...
Biarkan aku setia pada-Mu.
Engkaulah perisaiku.
(-fon-)

Perisai  bagiku adalah Allah, yang menyelamatkan orang-orang yang tulus hati
--- Mazmur 7:10

No comments: