Tuesday, August 27, 2013

TODAY, August 28 – God, The Lord, is My Strength

God, The Lord, is My Strength

Feeling lost, I come to You Lord…
Feeling sad, I seek Your Face, Oh God…
Feeling empty, I know You’re the source of pure joy…
I know You’re more than just our feelings…
Feelings could change, but You are constantly full of  love and mercy.
And if I could experience happiness and joy in my life…
Even in the midst of those negative feelings…
I know that You and only You are my strength…
God, the Lord, is my strength forever. (-fon-)

yet I will rejoice in the Lord;
   I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
19 God, the Lord, is my strength;

    he makes my feet like the deer's;
    he makes me tread on my high places.
--- Habakkuk 3:18-19

Allah, Tuhanku itu, Kekuatanku

Ketika kumerasa tersesat, aku datang kepada-Mu, Tuhan…
Ketika aku merasa sedih, kucari wajah-Mu, ya Allah…
Ketika aku merasa begitu ‘kosong’, aku sadari, Engkaulah sumber sukacita sejati…
Aku tahu, Engkau lebih dari sekadar perasaan-perasaan kami…
Perasaan kerap berubah, tetapi Engkau selalu penuh kasih dan pengampunan.
Dan jika aku bisa mengalami bahagia dan sukacita di hidupku…
Walaupun di tengah gempuran seluruh perasaan negatif itu…
Aku tahu hanya Engkau sumber kuatku…
Allah, Tuhanku itu, Kekuatanku selama-lamanya. (-fon-)

namun aku akan bersorak-sorak di dalam TUHAN  ,  beria-ria di dalam Allah yang menyelamatkan  aku. 3:19ALLAH Tuhanku itu kekuatanku:  Ia membuat kakiku seperti kaki rusa, Ia membiarkan aku berjejak di bukit-bukitku.

--- Habakuk 3:18-19

No comments: