Wednesday, February 20, 2008

TOTD, Feb 21

Work Hard and Serve the Lord

In facing some failures in my life, sometimes I tend to avoid the same thing happen again and that means I don't want to try those things again.
For example, I didn't get any job until now. There were times that I don't want to apply any jobs anymore in order not to experience the pain of rejection.

But today's word reminds me to keep on doing the good things. God asks all of us: never be lazy.
He asks us to work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically. The result is for sure in His Hands, but all we can do is just work hard.
We'll do our best and let God do the rest. Let the best things in our life be revealed by God Himself.
If we don't want to try again, most probably we're losing hope and that's when we're losing our faith as well.
Never lose hope, keep on trying, keep the spirit high to work hard and to serve Him in every calling that He's giving us right now. (-fon-)


Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically.
--- Romans 12:11

No comments: